How to Execution of an Export Order
Noor Ahmed Raaz
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering (CU)
Specialized in Apparel Manufacturing
A.M.C.S Textile Ltd (AEPZ)
The process of establishing an export order, first to last with successfully is known as Execution of an export order. The execution of garments order is the main challenge of a garment merchandiser. In garments industry, a merchandiser normally faces lots of obstacles for execution of an export order. Timely order shipment depends on proper execution of an export order. Therefore, this issue is very important for a good merchandiser. A good merchandiser should have proper knowledge about the execution of an export order. Now I would to talk about how to execution of an export order.
How to Execution of an Export Order:
- First is the analysis of the order sheet. Then the total lead time and shipment date.
- Make an effective time schedule which is known as time and action plan (TNA plan).
- Distribution of responsibilities to different department of a garments industry.
- Providing required information to different department clearly.
- Tracking different department for the word regarding the order.
- Collecting all the accessories before the garment are input to sewing line. So that any production process is not interrupted due to the shortage of accessories.
- Maintaining proper supply chain management.
- Meeting with production team to discuss about the order for timely shipment which is known as pre-production meeting (PP meeting).
- Allocation of required number of sewing line.
- Inspection of goods for maintaining required quality level of the product.
- Tack quality control pass (QC pass) report from buyer.
- Preparing all the documentation for shipment.
- Continuous follow up of any progress of any step of activity.
- Other if required.